Friday, August 5, 2011

An essay of food...

From this URL I got a picture:http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519_13736900.html5,
This picture has a family with a bunch of food.It has a picture of pizzas, potato chips, drinks such as cola and many more food.
I see more foods that are yummy too, and they are such things like hams,pasta, tomatoes,milk and many more.
 The reason why I chose this picture is because it made me hungry and I had a feeling to be in the family.

First, I think this family is a rich house not a poor hous4e because in this world, there are a lot of people and houses that are dying because they have nothing to eat and nothing to drink.So having this much to eat is I should say that they are a rich family.

Lastly, I think they will be just in health because if they eat to much fastfood, their health goes down so I see that they are eating mostly healthy food so I wish i was in this family and be family.

No comments:

Post a Comment